Sunday, November 4, 2012

La Caille

If you are looking for a great place to eat and budget is not an issue, I would recommend La Caille. They are a fancy upscale restaurant with beautiful grounds! There is a huge pond that you can walk around and take pictures. They have swans and ducks that frequent the pond. Valet will greet you and park your car. The food is all very good as well. They set the scene the for you and then deliver on food presentation as well. When I went I had the.. ~escargot(probably my favorite part) ~sorbet ~salad ~chicken with vegetables ~nutella crepe All of the food was exceptional. The service was great and I enjoyed the entire experience! If you have kids, I would recommend to go with them when their school offers it. I know the french class and foods classes will go. You get a discount rate, with the same quality. ($34 rather than the normal prices of $50 and upwards!!) http://www.lacaille.com/ordereze/splash.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment